Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Gamers

The Gamer Paradise

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. Btn_donate_SM  The Epix Series  Affiliates  

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
¤lµ¢k¥

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. GlobalMod3
¤lµ¢k¥

Number of posts : 708
Happiness Bar :
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. Left_bar_bleue76 / 10076 / 100S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Grand Theft Auto IV
Group : Snakey Retards
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Statistics
Gaming Points: 1337.666
Cash: Over 9000$

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. Empty
PostSubject: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:16 pm

ABOUT THE GAME!
In 1986, the world's worst nuclear disaster occurred at the Chernobyl power station. Soviet authorities established a 30km 'Exclusion Zone' around this nuclear wasteland, but in 2006 a second explosion rocked the stricken reactor, obliterating all living things and causing the Zone's boundaries to ripple outwards. From this epicenter came waves of mutated creatures, deadly radiation, and a strange, anomalous energy. The Zone was cordoned off by the military, who would shoot on sight anyone foolish enough to brave the horrors within.

It is now 2012 - man has ventured further and further into the heart of the Zone driven by reports of strange 'artifacts' imbued with anomalous energy. Mercenaries and bounty hunters compete to recover these artifacts, which command extortionate prices on the black market. Others seek to find the truth behind the Zone, while some merely revel in the desolate lawlessness of the place. Whatever their motivation, over time these individuals - Scavengers, Trespassers, Adventurers, Loners, Killer, Explorers and Robbers - have become known as S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s.

Awakening in the Zone, you are one such S.T.A.L.K.E.R., fighting for survival in this man-made Hell, while trying to discover the truth behind Chernobyl's sinister past and ominous future.

An immersive storyline seamlessly blended with a living, breathing, non-linear open-world environment governed by the revolutionary 'A-Life' system.
Accurately modeled real-world buildings and locations from deep inside the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
Unique 'Survival FPS' game play - combines action, stealth, survival and RPG elements to create an incomparable experience in the Zone.
Enemy Threat Evaluation AI system - NPC characters react dynamically to environments and situations.
Brutally realistic combat mechanics - weapons display accurate ballistic properties and can be modified with silencers and telescopic scopes.
Dynamic day/night and weather system directly impacts game play.
Advanced physics and dynamic lighting effects powered by the proprietary 'X-Ray Engine'.
Intense multiplayer action, supporting up to 32 players.

Add this game please.
Trailer for this game :
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Terranmarine3
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. Moderator-1
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Number of posts : 2421
Happiness Bar :
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Combat Arms
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Statistics
Gaming Points: 20
Cash: 100$

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:47 pm

I didn't realize stalker stood for all those different kinds of people, that's interesting.

Chernobyl was real, those silly soviets
Back to top Go down
Ðârk_raptör

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. Founder
Ðârk_raptör

Number of posts : 3737
Happiness Bar :
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Left 4 Dead
Group : Rebels
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:53 pm

Silly soviets? =o
Back to top Go down
https://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
¤lµ¢k¥

¤lµ¢k¥

Happiness Bar :
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. Left_bar_bleue76 / 10076 / 100S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. Right_bar_bleue

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:58 pm

It wasnt thier..well..They bought a defective Reactor and it exploded, I didnt know Stalker stood those until I read the manual. lol, But, It wasnt Soviet, Well kind of but mainly it was Ukraine, Ukraine had the power over Czarnobyl at the time (Ukraine was under Russia though) but still that doesnt mean it was Mainly russias fault.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:10 pm

russia took over ukraine from world war 2, and decided to build their reactor there, but it exploded. I learned some of htis stuff in history class
Back to top Go down
¤lµ¢k¥

¤lµ¢k¥

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:13 pm

I have yet ot have that in history so, But I researched it last night, CoD4 and Stalker both have some really REALLY alike things with the real thing Radioactive pockets same buildings looking Just the same, they really did a good job with the making of those maps on the game.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:21 pm

stalker sounds interesting I wanna give it a shot
Back to top Go down
¤lµ¢k¥

¤lµ¢k¥

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:23 pm

You can get it offa steam, you can also get skype, Add xlucky2 and you can talk to dark, me, and some of my friends from my clan.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:26 pm

hmm alright, but wait, is stalker free? or how much
Back to top Go down
¤lµ¢k¥

¤lµ¢k¥

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:27 pm

its 20 bucks... Skype is free though.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:29 pm

alright I'll get skype, hm mit says I have an account linked to my e-mail, let me see if I can retrieve it.
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Number of posts : 1212
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Kotor

Statistics
Gaming Points: 15
Cash: 2,200$

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:19 pm

Sounds like a cool game although i am to lazy to research this event if it did happen but i am also to lazy to download it so ill just say its cool smile and nod*Does just that*
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:14 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Number of posts : 1212
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Kotor

Statistics
Gaming Points: 15
Cash: 2,200$

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:11 am

wow that trailer confused me everything was so fast
Back to top Go down
Ðârk_raptör

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. Founder
Ðârk_raptör

Number of posts : 3737
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Left 4 Dead
Group : Rebels
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 3:23 pm

Added game.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
¤lµ¢k¥

¤lµ¢k¥

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 6:20 pm

Tehman2008 wrote:
wow that trailer confused me everything was so fast
It is supposed to be confusing, the game basically is a mind game, plays tricks with your mind, makes you freak out, its crazy.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:09 pm

ooh I need to check out the trailer

EDIT: Ok well I watched ur and a gameplay trailer, I like the gameplay one more. And that engine they're using... wowzorz. I love the lighting effects
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl. Empty

Back to top Go down

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Gamers :: Game Discussions :: Submit a game-
Jump to: