Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Gamers

The Gamer Paradise

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Btn_donate_SM  The Epix Series  Affiliates  

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D

Go down 
+6
PsYcHo.CrAzY.
¤lµ¢k¥
JipPop
Spideyford
Ðârk_raptör
seshimazi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Kick off whom?
Dnd
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Psych
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Spidey
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Vote_lcap30%Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Lux
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
That guy -_- hes a total fuckin weirdy
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Vote_lcap30%Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Tehman2008

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Moderator-1
Tehman2008

Number of posts : 1212
Happiness Bar :
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Kotor
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Statistics
Gaming Points: 15
Cash: 2,200$

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:02 pm

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Spidey is back...spidey is cool why does everyone think hes dumb and stupid and annoying
Back to top Go down
¤lµ¢k¥

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 GlobalMod3
¤lµ¢k¥

Number of posts : 708
Happiness Bar :
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue76 / 10076 / 100Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Grand Theft Auto IV
Group : Snakey Retards

Statistics
Gaming Points: 1337.666
Cash: Over 9000$

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:05 pm

Spideyford wrote:
i know dude he thinks im fat dude ill kick his ass any day hes all bones
DUDE YOU ARE FAT...I DONT THINK I KNOW YOU TAKE UP LIKE 15 SEATS AT LUNCH, you get SO MUCH FUCKING KETCHUP I FUCKING CAN SMELL THE FAT.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Terranmarine3
Tehman2008

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Moderator-1
Tehman2008

Happiness Bar :
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:46 pm

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ the only way he would beat you in a fight was if you were holding a twinky
Back to top Go down
DarkNightDemon

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Admember
DarkNightDemon

Number of posts : 973
Happiness Bar :
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : N/A

Statistics
Gaming Points: -
Cash: 0$

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:19 pm

¤lµ¢k¥ wrote:
Spideyford wrote:
DUDE YOU ARE FAT...I DONT THINK I KNOW YOU TAKE UP LIKE 15 SEATS AT LUNCH, you get SO MUCH FUCKING KETCHUP I FUCKING CAN SMELL THE FAT.

lux, shut up, now youre the mean one.
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:01 pm

Lol i like my twinky joke =D it made me laugh
Back to top Go down
¤lµ¢k¥

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 GlobalMod3
¤lµ¢k¥

Happiness Bar :
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue76 / 10076 / 100Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:19 pm

Took me a little bit for me to understand it.
Back to top Go down
seshimazi

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Member
seshimazi

Number of posts : 281
Happiness Bar :
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-06

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:30 pm

DarkNightDemon wrote:
¤lµ¢k¥ wrote:
Spideyford wrote:

Lux Is not Mean
Spidey is a Damn Assholr Who needs to get a fuckin Life
Back to top Go down
http://www.animefest.motion-forum.net
¤lµ¢k¥

¤lµ¢k¥

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Yaaah
Back to top Go down
seshimazi

seshimazi

Number of posts : 281
Happiness Bar :

Registration date : 2008-05-06

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:31 pm

Asshole*
Hmm...
Now what
Back to top Go down
http://www.animefest.motion-forum.net
¤lµ¢k¥

¤lµ¢k¥

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:33 pm

Idk.
Back to top Go down
Ðârk_raptör

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Founder
Ðârk_raptör

Number of posts : 3737
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Left 4 Dead
Group : Rebels
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:00 pm

I'm starting to get the feeling Seshi doesn't like Spidey.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Number of posts : 2421
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Combat Arms
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Statistics
Gaming Points: 20
Cash: 100$

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:10 am

HAH, that was a while ago. What the hell is wrong with fat kids xlucky, one of my friends will sit on you if you made fun of them.
Back to top Go down
DarkNightDemon

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Admember
DarkNightDemon

Number of posts : 973
Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:26 am

seshimazi wrote:
DarkNightDemon wrote:
¤lµ¢k¥ wrote:
Spideyford wrote:

Lux Is not Mean
Spidey is a Damn Assholr Who needs to get a fuckin Life

*hit your head* shhh i said! >_O
Back to top Go down
cat_luver:)

Number of posts : 276
Happiness Bar :

Registration date : 2008-05-28

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:11 am

seshimazi wrote:
Spideyford wrote:
yeah im not getting kicked sesh man ur stupid
Razz And your a freak,With No friends,No Life,Waste your No Life On video Games Probably and I bets doesnt have a girlfriend

-quotes Peter Griffen- "you bastard"
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:03 am

haha what a quote
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:37 pm

HEHEHEHEHE Peter is funny and the only way they would sit on lux was if he attempted to steal there McDonalds Big Mac
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:12 pm

what the hell man, quit beating up on fat people, he eats less than me...
Back to top Go down

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:21 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:56 am

Im actually kinda jealous sometimes, Im skinny
Back to top Go down

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:06 pm

hey Tehman you liked spidey a while back and now you hate him? wtf
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 8:00 pm

shh, so didyou
Back to top Go down

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 12:08 pm

actually i don't really hate him im just going with the flow so i don't care what u guys say about spidey he's my friend but u can have your opinions i really don't care. Neutral I dunno
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:46 pm

eh, ok. what happened to seshi
Back to top Go down

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 7:52 pm

yeah wat did happen to him.............THE BRITISH ARE COMEING THE BRITISH ARE COMEING!
Back to top Go down
¤lµ¢k¥

¤lµ¢k¥

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 12:31 pm

PsYcHo.CrAzY. wrote:
HAH, that was a while ago. What the hell is wrong with fat kids xlucky, one of my friends will sit on you if you made fun of them.
I sure hope he wouldnt, He might have a heartattack running after me, Also to answer to your question, Its because everyone makes fun of america because of it, if we hate on them enough it should basically make them eat better and exercise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next