Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Gamers

The Gamer Paradise

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  About me... and why I have been gone.. Btn_donate_SM  The Epix Series  Affiliates  

About me... and why I have been gone..

Go down 
+2
Spideyford
Cabloo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cabloo

About me... and why I have been gone.. Gfx1
Cabloo

Number of posts : 949
Happiness Bar :
About me... and why I have been gone.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100About me... and why I have been gone.. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : N/A
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Statistics
Gaming Points: 100
Cash: 600$

About me... and why I have been gone.. Empty
PostSubject: About me... and why I have been gone..   About me... and why I have been gone.. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:27 pm

I've been very busy... Here's my schedule:
Get up at 6, Leave for football at 6:30 (I play for Nease, the best Highschool team in the state... We work HARD)
Get to Nease at 7, stretches for 15 mins or so.. Weightroom for an hour and a half... Then drills for an hour. Leave Nease at 10 or so, get back home at 10:30.
Take a shower, get dressed, other preps: 30 mins. 11:00 finally sit down in my chair to use the computer... 1 hour break till 12, then make lunch, eat, go to my dad's work for 6 hours. Work till 6, get home around 6:10.
Eat dinner, then watch a little TV. About 7:30-8 get all the little kids ready for bed (I'm the oldest of 5 kids... 2 little sisters under 7 that need to be put to be) Around 8:30, once every thing is nice and settled down I have a smoothie or a milkshake, and watch some TV while I drink it. (I need to gain weight for football Very Happy )
Finally, at around 9:00 I go upstairs and sit down at the computer and do whatever until 11 or 12 then go to bed.

Why I haven't been active:
Well, this schedule is extremely busy, I only get around 3-4 hours of computer time per day, and I've been working on a website ( http://webcade.net/ ) for a while now, and doing other web-design related things...
Btw, I'd like everyone to check the site out.
Back to top Go down
Spideyford

About me... and why I have been gone.. Banned
Spideyford

Number of posts : 1164
Happiness Bar :
About me... and why I have been gone.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100About me... and why I have been gone.. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Counter Strike:Source
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Statistics
Gaming Points: 5
Cash: 1000$

PostSubject: Re: About me... and why I have been gone..   About me... and why I have been gone.. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:27 pm

Dude sorry i was wrong bout u it was Xlucky the Fag
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

About me... and why I have been gone.. Moderator-1
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Number of posts : 2421
Happiness Bar :
About me... and why I have been gone.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100About me... and why I have been gone.. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Combat Arms
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Statistics
Gaming Points: 20
Cash: 100$

PostSubject: Re: About me... and why I have been gone..   About me... and why I have been gone.. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:02 pm

w/e
Back to top Go down
DarkNightDemon

About me... and why I have been gone.. Admember
DarkNightDemon

Number of posts : 973
Happiness Bar :
About me... and why I have been gone.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100About me... and why I have been gone.. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : N/A
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Statistics
Gaming Points: -
Cash: 0$

PostSubject: Re: About me... and why I have been gone..   About me... and why I have been gone.. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:25 pm

WB boo!! :3
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

About me... and why I have been gone.. Founder
Ğârk_raptör

Number of posts : 3737
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Left 4 Dead
Group : Rebels

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: About me... and why I have been gone..   About me... and why I have been gone.. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:47 pm

Cabloo wrote:
I've been very busy... Here's my schedule:
Get up at 6, Leave for football at 6:30 (I play for Nease, the best Highschool team in the state... We work HARD)
Get to Nease at 7, stretches for 15 mins or so.. Weightroom for an hour and a half... Then drills for an hour. Leave Nease at 10 or so, get back home at 10:30.
Take a shower, get dressed, other preps: 30 mins. 11:00 finally sit down in my chair to use the computer... 1 hour break till 12, then make lunch, eat, go to my dad's work for 6 hours. Work till 6, get home around 6:10.
Eat dinner, then watch a little TV. About 7:30-8 get all the little kids ready for bed (I'm the oldest of 5 kids... 2 little sisters under 7 that need to be put to be) Around 8:30, once every thing is nice and settled down I have a smoothie or a milkshake, and watch some TV while I drink it. (I need to gain weight for football Very Happy )
Finally, at around 9:00 I go upstairs and sit down at the computer and do whatever until 11 or 12 then go to bed.

Why I haven't been active:
Well, this schedule is extremely busy, I only get around 3-4 hours of computer time per day, and I've been working on a website ( http://webcade.net/ ) for a while now, and doing other web-design related things...
Btw, I'd like everyone to check the site out.
ADVERTISEMENT!!! AAAAHHHH
Back to top Go down
https://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

About me... and why I have been gone.. Moderator-1
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Number of posts : 2421
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Combat Arms
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Statistics
Gaming Points: 20
Cash: 100$

PostSubject: Re: About me... and why I have been gone..   About me... and why I have been gone.. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 5:37 pm

yah
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: About me... and why I have been gone..   About me... and why I have been gone.. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 5:49 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
¤lµ¢k¥

About me... and why I have been gone.. GlobalMod3
¤lµ¢k¥

Number of posts : 708
Happiness Bar :
About me... and why I have been gone.. Left_bar_bleue76 / 10076 / 100About me... and why I have been gone.. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Grand Theft Auto IV
Group : Snakey Retards
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Statistics
Gaming Points: 1337.666
Cash: Over 9000$

PostSubject: Re: About me... and why I have been gone..   About me... and why I have been gone.. EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:29 pm

Spideyford wrote:
Dude sorry i was wrong bout u it was Xlucky the Fag
Well, your the fag, also you have little to no brains at all too just assume it was Cabloo, I had to tell you 5 times so you would know I fucking did it, so shut the fuck up and get some fucking genuine intelligence before you fucking cuss people out dickhead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Terranmarine3
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: About me... and why I have been gone..   About me... and why I have been gone.. EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:31 pm

Hammer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About me... and why I have been gone..   About me... and why I have been gone.. Empty

Back to top Go down

About me... and why I have been gone..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Gamers :: Game Discussions :: Chat-
Jump to: