Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Gamers

The Gamer Paradise

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Halo 2 Superjumping Btn_donate_SM  The Epix Series  Affiliates  

Halo 2 Superjumping

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spideyford

Halo 2 Superjumping Banned
Spideyford

Number of posts : 1164
Happiness Bar :
Halo 2 Superjumping Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Halo 2 Superjumping Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Counter Strike:Source
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Statistics
Gaming Points: 5
Cash: 1000$

Halo 2 Superjumping Empty
PostSubject: Halo 2 Superjumping   Halo 2 Superjumping EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 9:38 am

Ok you need a crouch space that you can crouch into and stayed crouched with out holding the analog stick then you need a jumping place then land on the ground by jumping off and watch yourself fly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cabloo

Halo 2 Superjumping Gfx1
Cabloo

Number of posts : 949
Happiness Bar :
Halo 2 Superjumping Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Halo 2 Superjumping Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : N/A
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Statistics
Gaming Points: 100
Cash: 600$

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Superjumping   Halo 2 Superjumping EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 9:11 pm

Could u go more into detail? Like easier places to do it? for instance:

Zanzibar:
Break the glass of one of the windows in the big building and crouch-walk into the side of the window, so that when you stop holding down the analog stick (keep pushing the stick forward just not holding down) jump a little to your left out the window onto the ground below, then let go of all of the buttons and when you hit the ground, usually, you will go way up into the air. Sometimes you get a "mini-bounce" (about the size of a jump, you didn't do it right)), sometimes you get a "super-bounce" (you will go flying really high up into the air and land on the building, that's how a super-jump is supposed to be done.), sometimes you will get no bounce at all, (you didn't do it right), and sometimes you will be killed by the guardians, or the natural forces in the nature of Halo. Usually when this happens you will go right through the floor and it will say "You were killed by the guardians"

There is my Zanzibar Super-Jump tutorial.
I know there is a super jump on Ascension but I only know part of it and where to do it. Not exactly how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Spideyford

Spideyford

Happiness Bar :
Halo 2 Superjumping Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Halo 2 Superjumping Right_bar_bleue

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Superjumping   Halo 2 Superjumping EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:34 am

I know all the superjump places on every map because u can do them anywhere
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Halo 2 Superjumping Moderator-1
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Number of posts : 2421
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Combat Arms
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Statistics
Gaming Points: 20
Cash: 100$

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Superjumping   Halo 2 Superjumping EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:26 pm

sounds fun O.O
Back to top Go down
Spideyford

Spideyford

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Superjumping   Halo 2 Superjumping EmptyWed May 07, 2008 6:33 am

it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cabloo

Halo 2 Superjumping Gfx1
Cabloo

Number of posts : 949
Happiness Bar :
Halo 2 Superjumping Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Halo 2 Superjumping Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : N/A
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Statistics
Gaming Points: 100
Cash: 600$

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Superjumping   Halo 2 Superjumping EmptyWed May 14, 2008 8:00 pm

Yah it's pretty sweet. The one on Ascension is cool but it's complicated. You have to look at the face type thing in the rock, crouch, walk and step on the specific bolt or something on the bridge thing ur on, and then walk up the bridge and around onto the hill by it then like jump off onto one of the bolts and then you can get up onto the top tower. It's really cool but it's complicated.
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Halo 2 Superjumping Moderator-1
Tehman2008

Number of posts : 1212
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Kotor
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Statistics
Gaming Points: 15
Cash: 2,200$

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Superjumping   Halo 2 Superjumping EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:16 pm

Me and my cousin alex when we play online pretty much do an army of 2 type thing i crouch he gets on i stand he jumps i jump he bounces off my head then jumps then throws off a grav lift sends him flying and he is incredible at shooting so he just picks off people while in mid air and then i kinda just sit behind corners to blow peoples brains away but we are like a super coop team and he is funny to play with but thats how i do it we almost got off the level too using this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Superjumping   Halo 2 Superjumping Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo 2 Superjumping
Page 1 of 1