Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Gamers

The Gamer Paradise

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Warcraft 3 Clan Revival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Btn_donate_SM  The Epix Series  Affiliates  

Warcraft 3 Clan Revival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tehman2008

Warcraft 3 Clan Revival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moderator-1
Tehman2008

Number of posts : 1212
Happiness Bar :
Warcraft 3 Clan Revival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Warcraft 3 Clan Revival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Kotor
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Statistics
Gaming Points: 15
Cash: 2,200$

Warcraft 3 Clan Revival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Warcraft 3 Clan Revival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Warcraft 3 Clan Revival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:52 pm

IF you have read the Xlucky post about the New Clan, Yes it is true, I have created it and downloaded certain things to improve the clan, Bots, Auto RF, VentSrv, and some other stuff. I hope to download a trivia bot and get another website.

For those of you who may still play warcraft 3 ACCEPT BRADFORD (Policy #1 in Clan TGA NO BRADFORD DAMNIT) Come to Channel Clan TGA if i am not there private message my bot and it will forward the message to me or just private message me. If i am not on, then it is more than likely a week day. I am on during weekends and vacations.

Together we can reunite under TGA. So log on and join up today.

-Brought to you by the Administration of Awsomeness...AKA The Commisar and Teh Penical of All Life
Back to top Go down

Warcraft 3 Clan Revival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1