Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Gamers

The Gamer Paradise

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) Btn_donate_SM  The Epix Series  Affiliates  

Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) Moderator-1
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Number of posts : 2421
Happiness Bar :
Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Combat Arms
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Statistics
Gaming Points: 20
Cash: 100$

Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) Empty
PostSubject: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 pm

combatarms.nexon.net

Spideyford gave us all a trojan link, the dumbass, but fortunately I was smart and found the actual link. THis game is nothing like gayplestory. It's fast-paced action FPS. It is very similar to unreal tournament or team fortress 2, even counterstrike or anything else of the sort. What makes this game unique is the ability choose preset weapons, have even more weapons, and modify them to your liking. ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE! ITS ABSOLUTELY FUN!

Give it a go and tell me what you think, I definitely think this is going to be more popular than maplestory.
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Number of posts : 1212
Happiness Bar :
Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Kotor
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Statistics
Gaming Points: 15
Cash: 2,200$

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:59 pm

Cool although i am not a big fan of any of those games so i think i would rather pass
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:50 pm

you never know
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:19 am

no its just that i am not into those types of games i get bored easily with computer online shooters they bore me and i know maplestory is like some sort of midevil mmorpg or somethin and i swore off those when i quit WoW
Back to top Go down
Spideyford

Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) Banned
Spideyford

Number of posts : 1164
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Counter Strike:Source
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Statistics
Gaming Points: 5
Cash: 1000$

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:40 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:28 pm

Why is that all so funny please elaborate
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:15 pm

please stop talking like your so sophisticated
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:20 am

Dude again you yet to state why you are so pissed off with me not liking random and unnessecary posts and typing long drawn out posts
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:30 pm

I don't understand you being friends with dark_raptor if you odn't like random and unnessescary posts, he makes the most of them.

Long drawn out posts are time consuming, I wan tto get on the forum, read some things, maybe post, and then get back to what i was doing earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:46 pm

1st off i am friends with Raptor because i knew him on bnet b4 tgs and he was kool there and i really do hate how he makes most of the small dumb posts.

For me long drawn out posts take less than a minute cause i am a fast typer and if you cant read a quick paragraph of words in less than a minute its because your a slow reader and posting hey i hate the things where after you make a post its just like 1 word but how long does it take to type 1 or 2 sentences no time at all so really your just lazy
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:55 am

i dun wana be a minute reading a single block of text tho. Some of your blocks of texts are repetative
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:07 am

Then dont read my posts maybe and if you dont feel like reading a minute worth of text why even read posts at all cause someone will make a statement and then the convo dies there cause everyone just says hmm i see yeah cool okay
Back to top Go down
Spideyford

Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) Banned
Spideyford

Number of posts : 1164
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Counter Strike:Source
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Statistics
Gaming Points: 5
Cash: 1000$

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:08 pm

Tehman2008 wrote:
Dude again you yet to state why you are so pissed off with me not liking random and unnessecary posts and typing long drawn out posts
hey stop acting all smart you may get ur ass kicked Cool
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:39 pm

Lol Funny not trying to act smart just sayin its annoying to have such retarded posts and dont act like your tough its the internet pal
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:28 pm

I was gonna say that.

I GLITCHED THIS GAME LOLZ
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:38 pm

guys get this, we can make a caln called Ultimate Gamers Smile
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:39 am

Sweet im going home tonite and ill be there at like 3 in the morning so ill probably pull an all nighter and dl it and play with ya cause it seems really fun
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) Founder
Ğârk_raptör

Number of posts : 3737
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Left 4 Dead
Group : Rebels
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:57 am

It's Ok.

But I like css better.

For a free game its ownage.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:53 pm

I got an idea for a clan name instead of ultimate gamers we do The United Gamers Alliance as a clan name =D
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) Founder
Ğârk_raptör

Number of posts : 3737
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Left 4 Dead
Group : Rebels
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:29 pm

name on this game = dark_raptorr
Back to top Go down
https://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 8:58 am

Dling it Today my name = Tehman2008
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)   Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Combat Arms (from the makers of maplestory?!)
Page 1 of 1