Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Gamers

The Gamer Paradise

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Btn_donate_SM  The Epix Series  Affiliates  

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D

Go down 
+6
PsYcHo.CrAzY.
¤lµ¢k¥
JipPop
Spideyford
Ğârk_raptör
seshimazi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Kick off whom?
Dnd
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Psych
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Spidey
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Lux
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
That guy -_- hes a total fuckin weirdy
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Ğârk_raptör

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Founder
Ğârk_raptör

Number of posts : 3737
Happiness Bar :
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Left 4 Dead
Group : Rebels
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:03 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
¤lµ¢k¥

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 GlobalMod3
¤lµ¢k¥

Number of posts : 708
Happiness Bar :
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue76 / 10076 / 100Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Grand Theft Auto IV
Group : Snakey Retards
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Statistics
Gaming Points: 1337.666
Cash: Over 9000$

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:06 pm

tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Terranmarine3
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:07 pm

Dew dew dew
Back to top Go down
¤lµ¢k¥

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 GlobalMod3
¤lµ¢k¥

Number of posts : 708
Happiness Bar :
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue76 / 10076 / 100Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Grand Theft Auto IV
Group : Snakey Retards

Statistics
Gaming Points: 1337.666
Cash: Over 9000$

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:08 pm

It might be DOOOOOO DOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Terranmarine3
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:09 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Moderator-1
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Number of posts : 2421
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Combat Arms
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Statistics
Gaming Points: 20
Cash: 100$

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:24 pm

I shouldn't even be on this...
Back to top Go down
DarkNightDemon

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Admember
DarkNightDemon

Number of posts : 973
Happiness Bar :
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : N/A

Statistics
Gaming Points: -
Cash: 0$

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:33 am

me me!! i voted me! :3
Back to top Go down
Spideyford

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Banned
Spideyford

Number of posts : 1164
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Counter Strike:Source
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Statistics
Gaming Points: 5
Cash: 1000$

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:05 am

lol
Back to top Go down
seshimazi

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Member
seshimazi

Number of posts : 281
Happiness Bar :
Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-06

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:18 am

So Spidey U gotta to leave
I mean O__o u lget flowers
U gotta leave we But we cant let Dnd know were kickin u off
Back to top Go down
http://www.animefest.motion-forum.net
DarkNightDemon

DarkNightDemon

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:38 am

seshimazi wrote:
So Spidey U gotta to leave
I mean O__o u lget flowers
U gotta leave we But we cant let Dnd know were kickin u off

*reads the last part* :O nu, thats mean, i want flowers. ;D
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:31 am

Flowers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:41 am

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Moderator-1
Tehman2008

Number of posts : 1212
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Kotor

Statistics
Gaming Points: 15
Cash: 2,200$

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:48 am

Why even kick any1 off the site in the first place and why give flowers thats just homo we should bake brownies and have a bake sale and anyone on the site gets free life time supply of brownies with fudge and choclate mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm(Rubs Belly)
Back to top Go down
DarkNightDemon

DarkNightDemon

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:42 am

if its so homo to give flowers to a guy, why dont give it to a girl? ;P
Back to top Go down
Spideyford

Spideyford

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:43 am

yeah LOL i know what u mean hehehehehehhehehehehe *Gives Flowers that were given to him to DND*
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:47 pm

Tehman2008 wrote:
Why even kick any1 off the site in the first place and why give flowers thats just homo we should bake brownies and have a bake sale and anyone on the site gets free life time supply of brownies with fudge and choclate mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm(Rubs Belly)
Yeppers
Back to top Go down
Spideyford

Spideyford

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:27 pm

yeah im not getting kicked sesh man ur stupid
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:59 pm

Not really stupid. But ok.
Back to top Go down
Spideyford

Spideyford

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:01 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sori

Sori

Number of posts : 594
Happiness Bar :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:37 pm

I voted for the weird guy because the "he's a total fuckin weirdy" part made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/la_la_la_laceyy
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:28 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
seshimazi

seshimazi

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:04 pm

Spideyford wrote:
yeah im not getting kicked sesh man ur stupid
Razz And your a freak,With No friends,No Life,Waste your No Life On video Games Probably and I bets doesnt have a girlfriend
Back to top Go down
Spideyford

Spideyford

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:27 pm

yeah that photo of u u prolly googled it so yeah were even dick wad
Back to top Go down
seshimazi

seshimazi

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:18 pm

Spideyford wrote:
Neutral
I see Why U have No friends =P
Everyone secretly Wants You banned
but If u get banned ull find some way to Whine to Dr all Fuckin day of everyday
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:40 pm

Spideyford wrote:
How could he get more than one image of himself if it was googled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D   Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who to Kick off the site...I mean who to give flowers to? :D
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next