Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Gamers

The Gamer Paradise

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Brawl Characters, your favorites? Btn_donate_SM  The Epix Series  Affiliates  

Brawl Characters, your favorites?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Brawl Characters, your favorites? Moderator-1
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Number of posts : 2421
Happiness Bar :
Brawl Characters, your favorites? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Brawl Characters, your favorites? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Combat Arms
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Statistics
Gaming Points: 20
Cash: 100$

Brawl Characters, your favorites? Empty
PostSubject: Brawl Characters, your favorites?   Brawl Characters, your favorites? EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:49 am

Ganondorf: Although he's slow, I like him because he has an attack faster than anyone else's, and he can finish the match very quickly. His final smash will finish the shop if his array of destructive attacks does not.
Samus: Adept at keeping her range and laying siege to her enemies, this character makes my favorites because of her excellent capabilities at both melee and ranged attacks.
Falco: This is probably a weird choice, but I like falco because he is quick, but also somewhat powerful. He is fairly equivalent to luigi in power, but his ability to reflect powerful projectiles is a must have.
Lucario: Definitely a love, this character can become so powerful that it can take less than 5 hits to knock someone out from 0%. He grows powerful the more he is hurt, up to 200%, and this can definitely help someone that is outnumbered or fighting someone of a higher skill level.
Young Link: Quick, powerful strikes makes this character a definite hero. His ranged attacks aren't so bad either, allowing him to knock his enemy's percentage a little bit up before finishing with a one, two sword strike. His final smash has a bigger range than it appears and can absolutely devastate an enemy with ease.

Other Favorites...
Marth: Why? Quick long ranged strokes of his sword cause him to be a nuisance to opponents, and his final smash is unstoppable as soon as it makes contact.
Ice Climbers: Why? They can hold TWO items, (I like holding a laser gun and a homing bat xD). Their final smash can turn the tide of battle easily as well.
Wolf: No reason to explain this villain. Powerful, quick strikes with his claws become an easy choice for beginners.
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Brawl Characters, your favorites? Founder
Ğârk_raptör

Number of posts : 3737
Happiness Bar :
Brawl Characters, your favorites? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Brawl Characters, your favorites? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Left 4 Dead
Group : Rebels
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters, your favorites?   Brawl Characters, your favorites? EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:56 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Number of posts : 2421
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Combat Arms
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Statistics
Gaming Points: 20
Cash: 100$

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters, your favorites?   Brawl Characters, your favorites? EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 5:42 pm

that's it, that's all you gotta say. IM sad
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters, your favorites?   Brawl Characters, your favorites? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:07 pm

no..
I just dont have this game so I was smiling at it
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Number of posts : 1212
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Kotor
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Statistics
Gaming Points: 15
Cash: 2,200$

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters, your favorites?   Brawl Characters, your favorites? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:53 pm

Honestly i can decimate with anyone My favorite Strong Guy is easily Ike i have his combos laid out perfectly on the battle field ive even played online with him and ive gone 17-0 Link is my Favorite Balanced Character i use his projectile combos to pull other characters in to use his left right up and down and A attacks(On Gamecube controller to win)and i would say my favorite fast guy is sonic i mostly focus on keeping in the air with him to do lots of damage in the air on the ground is for kos and knocking back up in the air for me.
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters, your favorites?   Brawl Characters, your favorites? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 am

hm
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Number of posts : 1212
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Kotor
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Statistics
Gaming Points: 15
Cash: 2,200$

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters, your favorites?   Brawl Characters, your favorites? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:38 am

Though i am quite good with Gannondorf and Marth gannondorf i use his moves to get my enemies in the air or on the ground so i can powerhouse them marth i use his speedy combos to get off quick kos

Tip for Marth:Use his long ranged melee attacks as an advantage over people who dont have swords
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters, your favorites?   Brawl Characters, your favorites? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brawl Characters, your favorites?
Page 1 of 1