Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Gamers

The Gamer Paradise

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name] Btn_donate_SM  The Epix Series  Affiliates  

Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name] Moderator-1
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Number of posts : 2421
Happiness Bar :
Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name] Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Combat Arms
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Statistics
Gaming Points: 20
Cash: 100$

Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name] Empty
PostSubject: Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name]   Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name] EmptyFri May 30, 2008 10:03 pm

The Zap Whip is a small hand held device that is able to send lightning particles straight at the enemy. It pushes them a considerable distance and deals and equally considerable amount of damage.
Back to top Go down
wizardlord

Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name] Newmember
wizardlord

Number of posts : 31
Happiness Bar :
Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name] Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name] Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Wow :BC
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name]   Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name] EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:14 pm

like a taser with pushback?
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name] Moderator-1
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Number of posts : 2421
Happiness Bar :
Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name] Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Combat Arms
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Statistics
Gaming Points: 20
Cash: 100$

PostSubject: Re: Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name]   Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name] EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:16 pm

taser shoots a thing connected to wires and sends the electricty along that.
I was saying the lightning actually jumps out, like when ur really staticy and you touch something electronic, you see the lightning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name]   Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name] Empty

Back to top Go down

Zap Whip (Melee) [Help me with a better name]
Page 1 of 1