Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Gamers

The Gamer Paradise

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA Btn_donate_SM  The Epix Series  Affiliates  

I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA Moderator-1
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Number of posts : 2421
Happiness Bar :
I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Combat Arms
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Statistics
Gaming Points: 20
Cash: 100$

I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA Empty
PostSubject: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:37 pm

Ok I got bored and started to play dota with AI cuz my internet works only on my main comp again >.>

Soo anyways I got up to 250 kills, I had 4 divine sword thingies, one blood thing that upgrades with each hero kill, and... I forgot last item, I think it was Butterfly sword. ANyways, I got 250 kills, and my blood thing was level 125, I had a few deaths, I was unstoppable!
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA Founder
Ğârk_raptör

Number of posts : 3737
Happiness Bar :
I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Left 4 Dead
Group : Rebels
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:13 pm

That game is rigged.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyFri May 23, 2008 6:57 pm

nah it's just that only pros play it. Sniper is funny though if youg et bunch of rapiers on him
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:42 pm

he can shoot farther than a tower. rigged
Back to top Go down
Spideyford

I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA Banned
Spideyford

Number of posts : 1164
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Counter Strike:Source
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Statistics
Gaming Points: 5
Cash: 1000$

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:16 pm

yep im back guys
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyWed May 28, 2008 3:28 pm

yah he is rigged
Back to top Go down
trapAuoYdeppiR

I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA Newmember
trapAuoYdeppiR

Number of posts : 5
Happiness Bar :
I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 5:07 pm

fuckin noobs think sniper is rigged... anybody can play AI and farm up 5 divine rapiers, 32 Aegis of the Immortal, and a crow with Radiance and a bunch of Aghanim's scepters to follow heroes forever and kill them... jeez play a real game with sniper, you will get ripped apart, he has no nuke, no slow, no stun, no escape mechanism, no steroid skill, a killstealing ult., the only thing he has going for him is almost no travel time on his projectile which makes last hit/denies easy...
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 5:34 pm

The only thing that is sort of unbalanced about Sniper is that he can shoot farther than a tower.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:29 pm

yah but just for a few secs before a bad guy comes in and eatsya
Back to top Go down
trapAuoYdeppiR

I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA Newmember
trapAuoYdeppiR

Number of posts : 5
Happiness Bar :
I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : N/A
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 9:43 am

He may be able to shoot farther than a tower, but nobody will let him, i would rather be Razor or Viper or Lycanthrope or so many other heroes that can actually KILL the tower, and then probably the person trying to stop them.

Noob Kill
Smily Fight
Funny Post
IT'S TEH COPPERS!
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 9:46 am

I dont play dota so w/e xD
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 11:04 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Number of posts : 1212
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Kotor
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Statistics
Gaming Points: 15
Cash: 2,200$

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:10 pm

Ehhem let someone good at dota tell you how it is done with sniper get 4 wraith bands use it to have super stats and attack fast afterwards get either a butterfly or lothars edge and an eye of skadi from the amount of farming you should be doing getting these items will be easy using this strategy i have counted and i am undefeated (8-0) in dota matches using this strategy. by the way skadi and butterfly helps attack way faster eventually get rid of the wraith bands and keep trying to get agil and crit items afterwards i would try and get the item that gives a 15% chance to crit by 2.2 times your attack the quick stun massive damage from crit quick attacks and slow will basically destroy any enemy hero

just kidding about good at dota part its not like im the best and im sure you would beat me in a 1 on 1 in dota if we played so honestly sry for that comment
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 am

It's not that fun though
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:41 am

Ehhh its an aquired taste for a war 3 game
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:45 pm

Hmm
Back to top Go down
Tehman2008

Tehman2008

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:11 pm

Or for some people it just catches on really though it can get pretty boring looking for a good map to play on bnet so i started playing dota and then im like hey everyone hosts it i might as well play it from now on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA   I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA Empty

Back to top Go down

I got bored, so I played dota and... WHOA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Gamers :: PC Only :: Warcraft III :: Game Chat-
Jump to: