Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Gamers

The Gamer Paradise

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Guilds of War RPG Btn_donate_SM  The Epix Series  Affiliates  

Guilds of War RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Guilds of War RPG Moderator-1
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Number of posts : 2421
Happiness Bar :
Guilds of War RPG Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Guilds of War RPG Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Combat Arms
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Statistics
Gaming Points: 20
Cash: 100$

Guilds of War RPG Empty
PostSubject: Guilds of War RPG   Guilds of War RPG EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:33 pm

My newest map, hopefully that I can actualy finish.
I'm working really hard on it, and Cabloo is helping me.
Gameplay is simple, you buy spells from shops to learn them and upgrade them, and you buy equipment from blacksmiths.
You can get better equipment as drops from enemies. Sometimes you may drop a rare stone that can add +1 upgrade to your weapon, or even some that add a fire, ice, or poison effect.
Once you're a high enough level, you will join one of four clans: Fox Clan, Petal Clan, Taurus Clan and Crypt Clan. The clans go to war occasionally, FC PC and TC all get allied units. The crypt clan has no allies, and even fights players of the same clan.
The exp system is different, everyone starts out enemies so no exp is shared, but you won't be able to attack each other either. It is not until you join a clan that you get actual team members, which you'll need to defeat enemies.
Crypt clan is strongest of the clans since they are all solo.
Every clan has unique abilities.
There will be many quests and items in the game.

I'm welcoming suggestions too, just post them here!
Back to top Go down

Guilds of War RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Gamers :: PC Only :: Warcraft III :: Game Chat-
Jump to: