Ultimate Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Gamers

The Gamer Paradise

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  One of our noob competitors are down Btn_donate_SM  The Epix Series  Affiliates  

One of our noob competitors are down

Go down 
+4
DarkNightDemon
2bloodly2love
Cabloo
Omega Domain
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega Domain

One of our noob competitors are down Newmember
Omega Domain

Number of posts : 61
Happiness Bar :
One of our noob competitors are down Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100One of our noob competitors are down Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : N/A
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Statistics
Gaming Points: 10
Cash: 250

One of our noob competitors are down Empty
PostSubject: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 8:10 am

KDK/Kalbination Dier Kier a friend of mine, was requested by myself and Seshimazi to eradicate Anime Fiendz. Last Post on the forums.
No one knew what was happening behind the scenes but Light Yagami(13leach) changed the password of the master Admin account. So Seshi was still an admin but if he did anything wrong 13leach would have pulled his chain.

No offense but Forum Motion sucks, and it doesn't allow you to make pages out of php or database access so Kalbination couldn't do anything less drastic. So Seshi made the choice "if I can't have it, he can't have it." and it has been done.

Last Post on the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Omega_Dominion/index/
Cabloo

One of our noob competitors are down Gfx1
Cabloo

Number of posts : 949
Happiness Bar :
One of our noob competitors are down Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100One of our noob competitors are down Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-20

Statistics
Gaming Points: 100
Cash: 600$

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 2:48 pm

Dang. Nice job. Hacking right? And I've been telling Aaron that forummotion sucks and that we need to get a forum on our own site. I really want Vbulletin, being a webdesigner, I could use it on my own site as a huge advantage. I can use PHP on my website, so Vbulletin is a possibility. I might have to buy some more server space. My goal is to reach AT LEAST 200 dollars in donations to set this up. If we continue to recieve money, this site could be really big, and we could even pay for advertising or some other way of attracting members and making our forums better. So please donate!
https://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/Donate-h1.html
And good job taking down the Anime Fiend forums. And I knew all this was going on, Bleach told me about it himself through AIM. If Seshi were smart, he would have just gotten an email sent to him to change his password, unless Bleach changed his email.
Back to top Go down
Omega Domain

Omega Domain

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 3:36 pm

He did change his e-mail. Seshi isn't smart, he even attests to that. But I told him to try and change the pass and he couldn't through email either.

Yeah hacking it was =P

Well I use Zetaboards http://s1.zetaboards.com/Omega_Dominion/index/
Which is alot more advanced the forumotion, but it still limits you alot. I'm not a coder so it's the best thing I know of to go with. I know very little html and that's it =D
Back to top Go down
Cabloo

Cabloo

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:09 pm

I know a whole lot of HTML, the whole language I think, and I know some PHP, very little actually, but i'm pretty good with ASP and Javascript. I'm thinking about either going with Perl, Cold Fusion, or PHP next, most likely PHP. I don't know much SQL tho, just the basics.
Back to top Go down
2bloodly2love

One of our noob competitors are down Member
2bloodly2love

Number of posts : 461
Happiness Bar :
One of our noob competitors are down Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100One of our noob competitors are down Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 6:19 pm

Haha, so that's why my account was finally deleted!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayoftheninja.org
Cabloo

Cabloo

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 6:57 pm

Yah and mine
Back to top Go down
DarkNightDemon

One of our noob competitors are down Admember
DarkNightDemon

Number of posts : 973
Happiness Bar :

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Statistics
Gaming Points: -
Cash: 0$

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 5:00 am

and mine.
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

One of our noob competitors are down Founder
Ğârk_raptör

Number of posts : 3737
Happiness Bar :
One of our noob competitors are down Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100One of our noob competitors are down Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Game? : Left 4 Dead
Group : Rebels

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:24 pm

Forummotion doesn't suck, it's awesome for free.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
Cabloo

Cabloo

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 6:25 pm

It's not nearly as good as the forums that we could buy and put on our own website. Ones on our own website give full access to everything. I can edit PHP code, add some, delete some, make it our own. It looks and acts way better.
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :
One of our noob competitors are down Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100One of our noob competitors are down Right_bar_bleue

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:02 am

Yawn
Back to top Go down
Cabloo

Cabloo

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 3:02 pm

Why are u so against vbulletin? is it because of the Hive? Or what?
Back to top Go down
Omega Domain

Omega Domain

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:28 pm

THW is an amazing site, although I don't like some of the staff there. They could change the brown also, it's the same color of poo, and no one likes poo!

I'd go to a board that was actually good but I can't pay for shit like that plus I dunno php. So zetaboards is next best thing because there is very little you can't do.
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 3:16 pm

It's Pie.
Back to top Go down
Cabloo

Cabloo

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyFri May 02, 2008 3:35 pm

... Raptor. You are so against Vbulletin. I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptySun May 04, 2008 2:11 pm

because I don't want it.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

One of our noob competitors are down Moderator-1
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Number of posts : 2421
Happiness Bar :

Favorite Game? : Combat Arms
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Statistics
Gaming Points: 20
Cash: 100$

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:36 pm

Personally I like proboards. Omega are you someone from before or other forums?
Is 13leach on these forums?!
Back to top Go down
seshi

seshi

Number of posts : 13
Happiness Bar :

Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:39 pm

13leach is an ass and my new site is btter anyway
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.animefest.motion-forum.net
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyTue May 06, 2008 1:25 pm

I didn't think 13leach was an ass?
Back to top Go down
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyTue May 06, 2008 2:32 pm

At sometimes he was. You were never around to see that PsYch.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:51 pm

oh ok
Back to top Go down
seshimazi

One of our noob competitors are down Member
seshimazi

Number of posts : 281
Happiness Bar :

Registration date : 2008-05-06

Statistics
Gaming Points: -
Cash: 0$

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:25 pm

Cabloo wrote:
Dang. Nice job. Hacking right? And I've been telling Raptor that forummotion sucks and that we need to get a forum on our own site. I really want Vbulletin, being a webdesigner, I could use it on my own site as a huge advantage. I can use PHP on my website, so Vbulletin is a possibility. I might have to buy some more server space. My goal is to reach AT LEAST 200 dollars in donations to set this up. If we continue to recieve money, this site could be really big, and we could even pay for advertising or some other way of attracting members and making our forums better. So please donate!
https://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/Donate-h1.html
And good job taking down the Anime Fiend forums. And I knew all this was going on, Bleach told me about it himself through AIM. If Seshi were smart, he would have just gotten an email sent to him to change his password, unless Bleach changed his email.
if seshi were smart?
im not that smart but
i was smart enough to try that
Back to top Go down
http://www.animefest.motion-forum.net
Ğârk_raptör

Ğârk_raptör

Happiness Bar :

Statistics
Gaming Points:
Cash:

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:41 pm

Question
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:43 pm

read the quote dr
Back to top Go down
Cabloo

Cabloo

Happiness Bar :

Statistics

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down EmptySun May 11, 2008 8:19 pm

Haha, you mentioned you weren't very smart on TGS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of our noob competitors are down   One of our noob competitors are down Empty

Back to top Go down

One of our noob competitors are down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Gamers :: Announcments :: Public Announcments-
Jump to: